View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #9
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The fart one was hilarious! Typical Japanese weirdness lol. That's what happens when you give the directors free reign to do what they like with their chosen letter!

Thought the dogfight one was good too, didn't like what it was about but the way it unravelled was good!

I wasn't really expecting too much storyline with them just being short films, was the furries one the one with the nazis? Letters L, M and P were probably the most fucked up from what I remember, L was still good though but even I was a bit squirmish when watching the letter P even though it's just a movie! (trying not to mention what they're about for anyone yet to watch!)
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote