Thread: The pope quit?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #34
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no such thing as mayan prophecies.. just very bad western translations/propaganda..

they haz to show mayans as primitive fucks.. why let dumb masses know, that they worked by teh electric universe model, that they tracked stars/constellations to teh degree, that before pre recorded history, they was civilized, they had advance maths, and they could create structures, that we would still have a hard time building (making them astronomically and geometrically correct)

not to mention the amount of TIME, it took for them to record those measurements, then put them into megalithic structures

all teh mayans stated was various new cycles would begin.. and they have

i really am surprised that heat didnt put nibiru in with his catholic shit..

i swear some people are soe fucking productive/proactive they have fuck all to do, apart from look forward to the next doomsday propaganda..

says alot about those minded peoples..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote