View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #305
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats to much mission for tonight.. can i just quote teh text?

i feel drained.. i wrote out my relationship brief(not very well)
i wrote out the post im a quote from, which i made immaculate! free of errors!! to make it easier for you guise read

here it is!
should take u no longer than 40 seconds??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post

It's funny how the LAPD thinks they're covering their asses with these pathetic excuses when in reality they're just making themselves look worse.

Let's ignore for a moment that we have recorded audio evidence that they did in fact deliberately start the fire. Let's entertain an entirely hypothetical scenario where that info is left in the dark.

Police fire teargas into the building and it "unintentionally" causes a fire. What exactly does that mean? The reason they say that is because torching a building is against the fucking law in any scenario. It's arson and the police aren't exempt of that law. Even if they had confirmed Dorner's presence in there, you can't just burn a suspect alive, because he has to be taken through court and even if he is found guilty you can't fucking torch him anyways, and finally there could have been fucking hostages or just about anyone in there. They had no idea but that didn't stop them from turning a cabin into rubble because they were shitting bricks.

So we know why they lied, but what does their lie do for them exactly. They fired tear gas into a building and that accidentally caused the fire? That's still misconduct on a gross level especially considering it's common knowledge for any officer that's undergone training that that shit causes fires in a wooden fucking cabin. Let's not forget they were demolishing the place beforehand anyways and firing on it duhh.

Not like any of that shit matters. They open fire on civilian vehicles without warning and are already guilty of gross misconduct of the likes I've never seen in fucking history on such a scale and internal affairs seem to be paid to do absolutely fucking nothing at this point. Fuck that gay ass state and fuck anyone who defends these people. People will say "duhh well the killing isn't justified we should talk it out", fuck you. If I even have to explain to you why that didn't and will continue to not work then you lack a functioning brain and it's clear with the lack of internal investigation and seemingly global attempt and corruption and misconduct that we need nothing short of law enforcement genocide to fix this clusterfuck we call a justice system.

and yes.. it took me well over 5 minutes to transfer my ideas to a grammatically edible delectable treat

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote