View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:06 PM   #38
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Robby wants to know my finances because he's gay for me. He's just gay. Look at the Lord Jamar thread, which basically is a coming out message in neatly typed Freudian code. Sorry Robby, while you have a manly grizzled chin, I just can't bring myself to touch you due to the fact you are so closeted about your gayness and your chin. I need a lover who's open and honest with himself. Sorry I had to let you down sweetness.
You should count yourself lucky that you have the affections of rob to bask upon! Embelish it fuckface!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Unfortunately, you can't because I had to bury her when I was 19.

By the way, I wasn't making fun of you in anyway. I asked you where do you see yourself in the future. The working hard statement caught me by surprise.
Were you always this bitchmade and I just didn't notice or did 'something' happen recently in your life?

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote