View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #15
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
of course. im on a different wavelengths with some of your other choices but 1900 was corny as hell imo, just a strange pick from my pov

key word in your post : "imo"

in MY o, i dont find it was a strange pick at all, my intention for the list was focused on Drama/Sci-Fi/Action/Thrillers by Americans and Directors from different countries.

[semi-spolier]**

Legend of 1900 is an Epic Drama piece about a Genius Pianist who was born in a Titianic-like International Cruise Ship who spent his whole life in that ship as the crew pianist without ever getting off to walk on land. Theres even a fucking piano freestyle BATTLE scene with the dude who supposedly invented Jazz which is so gangsta..

i thought it fit the other 9 very well.. in MY pov.