View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 01:34 AM   #11
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Lol, I went back on what I said and I had to listen to the whole sampler. Shit is real serious. Hopefully some motherfuckers actually buy this shit though and support Priest. It said I was order #65 on my receipt.
it even tells you what order you are? I was going to wait to buy it cheap on amazon, but I guess I'll order it from the site. priest needs all the support he can get

ceitedmofo, priest might be the best wu affiliate, but I don't think he's capable of making the best wu album, maybe top five or ten. but there's a thread on here about the best wu fam album, and this might just take the top spot
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote