View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 07:20 AM   #10923
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
because stars don't want to be in the contest.

Also, the dunks are just as good as they ever were, it's just that they've all been done before.
That's the problem, people hope the dunk contest will have the top superstars like it did back in the day, but these days the top stars really don't enter, so it is filled with players people never heard of, but still people do watch the dunk contest hoping to see something new, but it won't be happening, because everything has been done, however they could be a little more creative, for example that player who did the dunk over a pic he painted of him self would have been better if when he was doing the dunk he would have took the cover off instead of taking it off after, but sometimes I think people get to happy for a dunk that uses props, for instance when Howard did the super man dunk to me it was nothing special, I mean he just put on a cape, and dunked it nothing else. Also I don't like the fact fans vote for the winner, because then it is a popularity contest, and sometimes the person who had the best dunk does not win, but the most popular player wins; see the year Griffin won.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote