Thread: The cross
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

New International Version (1984)
Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

it represents sacrifice -

i assume it's way worst today than it was 2000 years ago - any one who cares and does good today is viewed as a faggot. you spousa jus get the pussy and smack the shit outa niggas - get yours and get over - if you ain't livin like this, yousa pussy - and this is the mentality that is promoted -

so... the Jesus of this time comes with a sword dripping with blood - .......he's still a very loving,kind,giving and caring person, but dude will fuck you up today.

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 02-21-2013 at 08:21 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote