Thread: Die hard 5
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #12
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol thanks Charles... i was 12? when i started watching moonlighting.. and yes Cybil was one of teh main reason i watched it

sine of those eps of moonlighting where classic., not sure if i could watch them again.. as im sure it will seem very dated ;/

lol never seen young and restles.. think i saw color of night, that was released in 95? ?

tell you the truth.. havent seen any decent willis movies in the last 6 years or so (only one stands out.. FIRE WITH FIRE) teh rest where bleh..

red 2.. ;/ ughh not sure.. fell asleep during the 1st one.. i dont want explosions and action with no point.. i want a riveting story line, where the action sequences just add teh glitter

Really hope he doesnt have a major roll in Gijoe2,.

the 1st one shocked me,,
i didnt expect it to be that good.. lulz

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by soul controller; 02-24-2013 at 02:47 PM.
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote