View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:38 AM   #17
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
My thoughts exactly

Lies
U taking shots at me too?

Let me be clear here..I was one of the biggest fans on this dude..I feel he is wasted potential ,he had mad buzz years ago..even dudes with half the buzz have put out albums without major labels etc..there's nothing sad about the truth..I never said he was wack..I didn't undercut his skills..I'm just saying..why did he wait this long, this dude could have been killing shit in the game all these years if he took advantage of what he was given,Ain't no need to get sarcastic with me and take funny shots..if u got a problem with me skampoe..be a man and a dress that shit..don't use this shit as a clutch..this ain't the first time u take funny shots at me and it's weird to me considering I've never had an issue with u..

Fuck this corny internet beef shit..be a man and get at me if u got problems..we can handle it

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote