View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:36 PM   #21
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I was never feeling Cappa. He came into the clan officially as a late member. Never felt his rhymes. Felt his rhymes were maaad unorthodox and strange and a lot of it was lil b type material. I'm being serious. Glad I never bought any of his albums. Although he does sound nice on tracks were he does only 1 verse and the other verses are other MC's.
"the pillage" is def a wu release that needs to be checked. it's a pretty solid album.

nothing has been as good since, but that is pretty much true of all wu releases once rza stopped overseeing them.

cappa has mad charisma on the mic. and sometimes he shuts shit down (winter warz).

but lately, he just hasn't been sounding like the same mc.
he didn't fit in at all on that otherwise good wu tang joint off the man with the iron fists soundtrack.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote