View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #97
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
every deck album has filler...

czarface got a lot of filler...

every eso part is filler... his verses are trash his hooks suck and his voice makes me wanna choke him out

i know you geeks think eso is dope or tolerable but the guy fucking stinks and he was losing battles to white nerds on the battle circuit while deck was spitting classic verses on mediocre projects...

hopefully deck got paid handsomely for this project and gained some weight...

if this sells 1000 copies ill be shocked... esoteric is an aging minor leaguer that doesnt know when to quit.. 40 years old waiting for the call up.. he got it with deck and now hes done...

the movement destroys this album... the ayatollah bangers on the movement are better than this ENTIRE album and its not even close...

1 g rap verse >>> esoterics entire career

resident patient is better than czarface...

and resident patient wasnt very good....

they went for the 90s feel...

but when dudes who were nerds in the 90s try making gully 90s shit it always comes off as try hard nerd shit to anyone that was banging dope in the 90s... "its a period piece"... if this came out in 94 ida thrown it out the fucking window and said deck was done

esoteric sucks 7l isnt a very good producer and deck came lazy as fuck and is still the best thing on the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

czarface is a FLOP

deck get some confidence and ditch these losers and call ONE producer that doesnt suck or spin at gay clubs when hes not making hip hop and make a good album already you fucking goof...
Although I got a laugh out of this, I can't agree with the section about the beats. The movement had very average production, even the best songs have 4 star beats at best. Of course that g rap verse is better than anything eso will put out lol why was that brought up lmao haha
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote