View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 05:21 AM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yes! this Durag Dynasty album is my most anticipated LP right now.. Planet Asia really hyped it up promising to deliver an absolute classic, comparing it to "Living Proof" by Group Home. now, an artist hyping up their own project to sell records is not exactly a bulletproof guarantee for quality, but Asia drops a lot of albums and i never seen him hype it up LIKE THAT.

also the singles from Durag Dynasty is so god damn promising, ALC is the fucking man.. he's shitting out classic beats like The RZA did in the '90s at the moment. if you want a preview of what this will be like go to youtube and listen to these 5 songs by D.D.

"Durag Dynasty Theme"
"Spudnik Webb"
"Junkyard Fight Scene" (from Alchemist's 'Russian Roulette' LP)
"Glass of Astonishment"
"The World's Most Dangerous"

the album's got a release date in late March right now, you can check the cover @ UGHH too

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote