View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:08 PM   #102
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
I pre ordered the album through Get On Down and it arrived Monday.

I like it, I would give it a 4 out of 5.

7L gives pretty good production and they are way better than the bs beats Deck has got for his last couple full albums.

If you think there will be an Esoteric-less release of this you are an idiot.

The only way that will happen is if some DJ with a serious grudge with Eso decides to mix one up himself and promote it. Highly unlikely.

I have never been an Eso fan (but I have never thought he is wack either), but he comes pretty dope on this album. His rhymes are good, and I enjoy his references about Star Wars, comics and hockey. I wouldnt say he sounds monotone, but his pitch has always stayed the same. I think he would be considered a better MC if he started changing his levels and put more of an acting job on the mic.
I don't know why that made me laugh so hard. Guess cuz I just wasn't expecting it.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote