View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #25
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
all for different reasons, I wouldn't count Cappadonna, Wu-Syndicate, King Just, Shyheim or Gravediggaz. only the 2nd lp was a Wu-Tang project. the 3rd had just 2 members and the 1st was really a prince paul project.

cappa is more Wu-Tang Clan than he is Wu Fam. bronze, wisemen, cilva, moongod are more wu fan than they are wu fam. bk zu was dirty's crew, icewater was rae's and theodore was ghost's. (does anyone count hillside scramblers?) if shyheim, king just, gp wu, shaolin soldiers, camouflage large, et al are wu fam, then so is half of staten island.

I think wu fam is a million times smaller than wu-international would have you believe. sunz, killarmy, timbo, 12, &street
This is true man its like half the time I don't even know who is true Wu-fam and who isnt......Are dudes like Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar 7, King Just, the Wisemen, Darkim Be Allah, GP Wu, and Moongod really true Wu Fam?? I don't know....

The groups/people who I know are ACTUAL Wu-fam are Killarmy, Sunz of Man, Gravediggaz, Timbo King, Brooklyn Zu, Theodore Unit, Icewater, Streetlife, etc bc they are ALL CO-SIGNED by actual Generals.....

Just because Bronze had a few beats on Birth of A Prince 10 years ago doesn't really make him true Wu-fam...

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote