View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #25
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Ronin View Post
Yeah the 2nd Cd was supposed to be a mixtape actually with me hosting it . Then it was ring to be a street album and i got several features for it which were not used. There was some politics and things changed up. Eventually it became the 2nd cd on this project. Im happy Sav Killz is on there listed cuz thats some more exposure for him

i am feeling it, its dope even whatt he politics were still dope though cappa brings the heat to the street

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote