View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:20 AM   #902
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Ni No Kuni - if you like turn based JRPGs with a world map then this is definitely worth checking out

I got this opening day and played up to where you release the king from his down heartedness but I stopped and haven't played it in weeks. Its a great game I just got caught up in BO2 again fuckin around with prestige and now the new dlc.

I been playing Metal Gear Rising and sticking too it so far , its a good game.I like the fast paced action aspect of it and the constant battles , the replay is there because you can still try for going stealth. There are many ways to score in that game.

I still keep Batman Arkham City on deck and AC3 as well , I played some of the Washington DLC for ac3 and it looks dope , I read the next dlc is going to be called Black Flags and its all Naval (hype for that)

I finally got a copy of Mario Galaxy 2 and it looks and plays AMAZING , cant wait to give that one the time it deserves. Got a few retro games I been fuckin with on NES on and off like Renegade (that game is HARD that a mf!!!!) and Ninja Gaiden ( crazy jumps and lots of enemies bouncing you back into traps)

I put the Tony Hawk HD down for a bit after getting about more than halfway complete with it and I started playing two remix games Pacman and Galaga. Im damn near done with the Pacman HD and I just started the Galaga HD yesterday and finished 6 0ut or 9 or so areas , one more session and Ill have that game beat on normal mode and then Ill start going in for time trials an shit. Pacman HD is pretty tripped out with the graphics but Galaga looks like an acid trip for real.

I'm looking to start the scott pilgram game , Ive had it for a while now and never played it.Only games I want right now that I dont have is GTA5 (got it on preorder) and Need For Speed most wanted.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote