View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:30 PM   #42
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what's scary is that a grown man with a family would post pictures of himself and said family online, and then tell somebody whom he doesn't know where and when they were arriving in his city, where he lives and knows all kinds of people, in hopes of having some kind of grown man fistfight or some shit over some online forum Immortal Technique beef.

You're lucky that I'm a well-adjusted adult with too much to lose to meet scrawny autistic philosophers begging to get fucked up in front of their daughters.

LOL, and, i haven't even talked to you in 2 years.

Instead of keeping all those tender feelings bottled up inside, you should have told me how bad i hurt you and we could have talked it out, sweetheart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote