View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:13 PM   #43
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
what's scary is that a grown man with a family would post pictures of himself and said family online, and then tell somebody whom he doesn't know where and when they were arriving in his city, where he lives and knows all kinds of people, in hopes of having some kind of grown man fistfight or some shit over some online forum Immortal Technique beef.

You're lucky that I'm a well-adjusted adult with too much to lose to meet scrawny autistic philosophers begging to get fucked up in front of their daughters.

LOL, and, i haven't even talked to you in 2 years.

Instead of keeping all those tender feelings bottled up inside, you should have told me how bad i hurt you and we could have talked it out, sweetheart.
like I said before, I'll be there if you change your mind

lol at too much to lose

LoTec is online now   Reply With Quote