View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:51 PM   #29
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
see with gravediggaz though, it was just a one-off kind of thing. like prince paul's next project. but then it got popular and fans screamed for more, the label saw dollar signs and got them to do another. but since it was never meant to be a real group - just the team assembled for paul's horror-themed project - he wasn't involved in the next album. it was right after Forever and during Wu-Tang's peak, so naturally it was put in rza's hands, so rza and his team handled most of the production. so I think the picksickle and shovel is a Wu album by a non Wu group. does that make sense? like Charli Baltimore's stand up is a Wu-Tang song by a non Wu-Tang artist.
I consider The Pick, The Sickle and The Shovel true Wu because it had all RZA or Wu Elements production and it also had Wu fam and general guest appearances.....

What about popular Wu fam afilliates like Bronze, Kevlaar 7, The Wisemen, Wu syndicate, Darkim Be Allah, etc all those dudes....I mean are they true Wu?

Pop Da Brown Hornet is Ghost's cousin but do you consider his solo album Wu?

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote