View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #23
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
Songs dope

smh at people not knowing who Bugsy is at least..
I've noticed a trend on this site..the minute they see anything that isn't the generals, wu elements or their darling affiliates like Kp, suns of the army..they automatically assume it's wack..I doubt half these people even press play and listen to track before they make a judgement of it..u wanna get them well? Sometimes..ask them..exactly what about the track don't u like? And there either won't be a reply or they will go listen quick and make up some shit..not saying all of them but I've noticed this based on track views..dudes will shit on a track by the numbers and u see no incline in it's views to show they didn't even check it out

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote