View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Also let me clear something else, the American media's portrayal of America in Africa is 90% never negative, and that includes how they potray African Americans, they try to pot ray this utopia where everyone lives in harmony,where's there's justice, where you can walk in and become and instant success without trying too hard, they rarely show the real truth about the Americas..the poor here, the struggles, the racism,police brutality etc..most people in Africa grow up watching feel good American shows with value and have a very twisted perception of America..it's this kind of propaganda that attracts them to come here in the first place till the see the reality of this country for what it is..that's why the average African, when he makes a bit of cash,leaves and returns home when he realizes this place isn't like the Cosby show or Beverly hills, the irony is..the media here depicts Africa as this wasteland of starving people who's infrastructure is mainly mud huts and primitive which is one of the biggest non facts there is..I can't tell u how many times they show Africa and I see pretentious Americans getting emotional and pitiful talking about "how can people live like this, we gotta help them" etc and I laugh

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote