View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 12:32 AM   #255
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
lol - oh shit - i'm just now reading this - had the same fucked up thing in mind

looks like some one standing on top of something, holding a pole, with a string attached to it - doesn't look like it's flying, it looks like it's being dangled from the end of a stick by someone standing on top of something.

perhaps the thread got so many views because you're female and your fingers look sexy.

i understand that you let someone touch your bra, that opens up a serious understanding for me to where you want to go with this thread

i already had to stand on my bed in order to film it. can you not see the coving? my ceiling is about 9 feet high. how is anybody gonna be standing above me dangling something down?

you've seen how thin it is compared to my finger nail and compared to the text on the packet of tobacco. it's almost the same thickness of fine thread but more like the thickness of hair. if it was tied to a string you would see the string.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 03-04-2013 at 01:19 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote