View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #25
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
LOL @ the thought of some washed up bum getting teary eyed and nostalgic listening to some mush mouth poser geek teen named joey badass

LOL @ the name joey badass

i can assure you that most ppl thinking joey badass is the future... have no future!!!!!!!!!!!

ima grown man.. i dont like listening to little kids try and tell me what lifes about get deep

killah priest sitting in a baby pool filled with piss is a billion times deeper than this geek will ever be but leave it to these bloggers and theyll tell you this bum got something to say

"hes so retro"

"i MISS this sound"

check it out..

if i wanna listen to some vintage 90s rap.. i listen to some vintage 90s rap...

i dont listen to teenage geeks with broke flows and marble mouths try and give me the feeling of 94 cuz he was sucking titty with shit in his pants in 94

thats really nice you think hes the future..

but the ones who decide if hes really the future are currently liking pics of someone elses food online wearing girl pants

KID SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You an idiot ! He sucks so much that OG's like Lord Finesse, Mf Doom, Madlib & Lewis Parker are endorsing him. He's all over radio stations in NY. You an ass wipe who's almost 40 and still works in a warehouse. The kid is ill & he is the future of Hip-hop; point blank. BTW Jay-Z wouldn't be all over his nuts if he wasn't dope.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote