View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #25
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
So do you dislike "I Can't Go To Sleep"?
I dislike Ghost's verse and the style he uses in it. I call it the "hysterical whiny faggot style". What I disliked a lot more was when he started using the hysterical whiny faggot style in every song, regardless of what it was about, sometime in the early 2000's. That's when I really went off Ghost for good.

The most disgraceful, disgusting thing I ever heard was on a live Rza concert recording, that featured the whole Clan, where Ghost did 'Wildflower', which is actually probably my favourite Ghost song. It was an accapella and he did the whole thing in the most drawn out whiny, faggoty, disgusting style any "man" could ever muster. It made me fucken sick. He sounded like he was in tears. I think he even did a spiel in the same faggy voice before the song about how some girl broke his heart and how hurt he was. And this is a guy who's supposed to be a hardcore gangster and whose dick the majority of this forum would suck. Fucken disgraceful.

But yeah, he did the whole set in the hysterical whiny faggot style, as he did all live performances I heard around that time as well as a lot of studio stuff. For me that is actually probably just about the number 1 most embarrassing moment in the history of the Wu. But at the same time it's hard to say it's embarrassing when all his faggot fans totally lap it up and act like he's God.