View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #27
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
Led Zeppelin are sort of cheesy or cheap or something, but they don't really suck. I don't know how you can really be into early Sabbath or Deep Purple and dislike LZ for their music. Maybe you have an issue with them appropriating music and lyrics from bluegrass musicians and releasing it barely changed? Fair enough, but it sounded good....
i do have an issue with that but its more then that. they dont suck i was just drunk when i posted that. i dont like them much. zeppelin seems to get more credit then they deserve for influencing metal when they were by far the inferior of their piers(sabbath, rainbow, purple, jethro tull) zeppelin cant touch any of those bands. i dont mind the jimmy page riffs but i dont like robert plants vocals at all. vocalist usually makes or breaks a band for me. im not a huge fan of ian gillans voice either but i like his band better. Dio and Ozzy were the best singers to do it for me. sabbaths first 7 albums and the 10th are on a higher level then most of rock music. they sound amazing when you take drugs

Last edited by Paranoid; 03-05-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote