View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd agree with most of that, although i don't mind Plant as a singer. LZ have a decent, consistent catalogue with a lot of good tracks. I enjoy them for what they are, but would never really replay their albums too much. Bands like Sabbath had an edge to them that LZ lack completely, and it comes through in their music. They never made anything that touches the first 4 Sabbath albums.

They pretty much came out with a heavier, more palatable versions of southern black music - which is innovative in a sense - but i could never really take them seriously or say they're music was amazing.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 03-05-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote