View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:32 PM   #35
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
LZ have a decent, consistent catalogue with a lot of good tracks. I enjoy them for what they are, but would never really replay their albums too much.
That pretty much sums it up for me. They don't have any albums that are amazing to me, which is why I don't listen to them much. But they had a lot of excellent songs. I personally think they were an exceptional band musically though. One of the best. My favourite thing to do with Zeppelin is watch live footage of them, because that's by far when they were at their best. And Jimmy Page was an animal on guitar, which comes out a hell of a lot more in live shit than on their albums.

I'm personally much more an album oriented person. I don't really do the compilation or selected tracks from an album thing, so Zeppelin don't get a lot of play time in my world.