View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #27
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dude had some of the sickest joints when he first came out..he was in everyone's mouth..man...pap...he shouldn't have waited this long..he should have milked that hype..it bothers me to know such talent won't even get the shine it deserves..people are gonna sleep like they just did my man Saigon ...

Let me add something here.. Skampoe, u don't have the big machine behind u, no budgets but u have put out more albums than this nigga..that's called grinding and I'm more than sure if you had half the hype he had back then, you would grind hard and make use of it..that was my point..this cat got too cocky..I remember him trying to act all big willy and shit when labels were offering him millions to sign and put something out there and he kept rejecting that shit like they would throw more bones at him, now look...no backing..half the fans are disgruntled..all a clusterfuck...I really wanted to see papoose kill it in this industry..not end up another has been mix tape hero...smh
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote