View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #44
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
dude knows what's up ^

one question though - why step in the arena and not hard to earn ?
Thanks man. Step In The Arena to me is the Gang Starr sound. I should also mention Daily Operation cause the styles were similar. Hard To Earn & Moment Of Truth are classics, but I think MOT is a little bit overrated. People calling me faggot because I don't think that's the best album even though Premier himself said in an interview that Step In The Arena was his and Guru's favorite album. The reason why I think Step In The Arena is their best is because Premier didn't have a formula for his beats, he was experimenting and the same with Guru bragging about how good he was compared to the competition. It was the perfect combination. SITA is slightly better than DO in my opinion. I think Hard To Earn is better than Moment Of Truth. They have a really amazing discography.