View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #12
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

i was embarrassed watching this video... typical nerds mugging the camera like they can take a punch when they got bullied as kids

these guys were all GEEKS in the 90s and now in 2013 they wanna bring the 90s back.. wu where geeks also, so where jedi mind tricks..

apathy is a good rapper but hes corny... and his beats suck... premo made this beat tho?

celph titled is super CORNY.. he should NEVER appear in a video because its painful watching him try and live up to his cartoon voice threats on screen...Cartoon voice, cos he is not being serious, he is fucking sick with his word play, i get crazy laughs from his many classic verses, i officially dont like this fucking guy after he ruined all those classic buckwild that was a classic album, celphs lyrics where dope as fuck,. especially that back in the day joint.. which i will link at the end.,joints with his bullshit rhymes about being funkmaster sex hiphop always has to be about violence? in a put on voice that makes him sound 12 feet tall when hes a ginger nerd...

LOL @ celph titled dying his ginger beard black so he could go by the name the rubix cuban and drop nigga in his raps do you not like his comedy?

soon as he started appearing in videos he QUIT ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHWHWBAHAHAHAHWHAHHAHAHAHA

alot of these underground veterans been around at a low level for a long time and actually start believing theyre legendary performers... keep at it fellas... celph is legendary, has put out a lot of work, with classic verses/tracks

these guys can rap but i dont like their music so this is all cos you dont like their music? what is it? cos they dont take themselves seriously? or cos they dont promote what pop culture has made you like?
Btw, thats one of the worst tracks on the album

This shit is classic, how can you not love the lyrics?

this is probably the best track ive heard to deal with this subject

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote