View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #13
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

i was embarrassed watching this video... typical nerds mugging the camera like they can take a punch when they got bullied as kids

these guys were all GEEKS in the 90s and now in 2013 they wanna bring the 90s back..

apathy is a good rapper but hes corny... and his beats suck...

celph titled is super CORNY.. he should NEVER appear in a video because its painful watching him try and live up to his cartoon voice threats on screen... i officially dont like this fucking guy after he ruined all those classic buckwild joints with his bullshit rhymes about being funkmaster sex in a put on voice that makes him sound 12 feet tall when hes a ginger nerd...

LOL @ celph titled dying his ginger beard black so he could go by the name the rubix cuban and drop nigga in his raps

soon as he started appearing in videos he QUIT ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHWHWBAHAHAHAHWHAHHAHAHAHA

alot of these underground veterans been around at a low level for a long time and actually start believing theyre legendary performers... keep at it fellas...

these guys can rap but i dont like their music
this nerds right for once.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote