View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #4212
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

is it just me or is it whack they didn't turn Cena Vs Rock into a 3 way with Punk

I don't really watch wrestling, but I usually catch The Rock's big matches just because I enjoy him and along with the occasional Punk, Brian Danielson and Jericho matches.

if it's the main event at like backlash or something I think that'd be cool and make it a better match from a workrate/spots standpoint instead of just a rematch at Mania. That said Cena and Rock had a good match last year.

I just think it would've been dope like the Rey/Angle/Orton and HHH HBK Benoit matches (I think?) that have headlined past Manias.

edit

damn when it said rip paul he was one of the best managers of all time i got scared Heyman died.

paul bearer may have been the best cartoony manager in WWF days. or hogan's lol. rip. the angle they had where they introduced kane was hilarious. undertaker left him in a burning house or something.

RIP

Last edited by JASPER BEARDLY; 03-07-2013 at 03:10 PM.
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote