View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #3283
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nah I don't post there, I occasionally post at the Masterworks board; the people there are more well informed and people involved in the collections actually post there...one of the guys who put together most of the recent x-men omnibus stuff es of classics (inferno, mutant massacre, claremont/lee vol 1-2, fall of the mutants, x-force) is a regular there.

Most of the CBR people in their Omnibus threads have terrible taste, or post masturbatory nonsense imo...which makes it like wu-corp, except you can't tell people to shut the fuck up or you'll get banned) I think there is someone named Pandemic posting in there, though...I lurk to see when shit is coming out.

Oh yeah, so one of the shops in jacksonville was having a massive sale on their collections so they could stay open and I snapped up a bunch of stuff for about 100 bucks...the two marvel books, hellboy, crisis on infinite earths and the incal were used but everything else was brand new and I'm set on reading material for a hot minute.

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote