View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #25
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
i hope gamestop does die, won't care. i hope this system ruins them. i hate going there and dealing with pushy clerks trying to get me to join their rewards/savings programs every time i want to make a purchase. i rarely buy games i dont need that. used games are overpriced and they rip you the fuck off on trade ins. id rather just buy a new game then save a couple bucks and have someones slimy, scratched used copy. i already sold my ps3 and games 2 months ago for a great price on craigslist, i just need my computer for now for gaming. ill buy a ps4 or this new shitbox when it comes out. im also fine with downloading games directly from my home and not having to go out to the store and wait in line with all the rats when a new game i want comes out.
Gamestop is a good store. The clerks are just doing their jobs.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote