Thread: Free album.
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^
take a look at this fagface, look at the toyota janitor who drives a toyota celica he tried to turn into a lamboghni..aka the zi tombo, now tell me if i would ever take his opinion on anything hip hop related serious, would you? lmao ..to make things worse...he self ethered himself, he actually downloaded my shit LMAO HE DOWNLOADED IT AND GAVE FEEDBACK LMAO, Let me tell u something b..IM VERY RELIEVED THAT YOU DONT LIKE MY VOICE OR MY MUSIC..i dont make my music for fags who press play to hear what a dude sounds like..son..you ARE HOMO..but then again..your pic says it all

^^^
take a close look at this guy,he looks like a member of the village people..peep the jacket and peep the shoes, LMAO,even solja boy wouldnt want you as a fan rofl, you the same fagface that thinks shabazz the disciple is wack..go figure, u know whats funny, you have gotta be the biggest loser on this forum with too much time on your hands, lmao @ you actually tracing my postings and literally searching for them to comment on em..thats the sign of a dude who got ethered so hard he cant take it anymore..what is wrong? LMAO..zi russian gangster iz trying to save face..stop it b..we dont believe you

let me end my post with this..NO ONE GIVES A FUCK? LMAO on the day i dropped this album, i had a total of 3367 downloads lmao..next time you wanna shit on something..first use google,find out more about it and get your facts straight lmfao..lemme rub it in for ya..google the album and see it on the biggest blogs online LMFAO...yea no one gives a fuck

oh yea...my numbers for today=3310
https://torrentz.eu/search?f=graveya...st+apocalyptia
^^^numbers dont lie bitch lmao NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

meanwhile you are still a 30 year old janitor at toyota. no girl..a cheap piece of shit car that trailer part teenage girls drive around here and a no life who spends his day on wu corp trying to facilitate wu albums all the way in russia and looks like a fagface...LMAO..dude..if i looked like you..id be bitter too..you are such a fucking cocksucking looser..do me a favor and stop now..dont keep ethering yourself like this lmao

LMFAO
ZI RUSSIAN GANGSTER WITH ZI TOMBO BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote