View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@those pictures of Little Kim hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. She looks horrible and that's sad because she used to be cute. She should've never had plastic surgery done. She's immature and that's pathetic also because Faith Evans tried to settle their differences when she saw Kim at a party not too long ago and Faith said that Kim acted like she didn't know who she was. Foxy Brown tried to squash her beef with Kim years ago and Foxy said that Kim wouldn't talk to her. I don't even know how their beef started because they used to be friends. Ya'll remember when they were on the cover of The Source magazine in 1996? Foxy doesn't look too good now either. I've seen recent interviews with her on Youtube and she doesn't look as good as she did when she first came out but at least she doesn't look as bad as Kim. I saw Charli Baltimore do a radio interview on Youtube and Charli said that Kim don't want it with her in a mc battle. I wonder if Kim responded to that. Charli also said that Kim was acting a fool at Notorious Big's funeral rolling on the floor crying and causing a scene.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote