View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 05:01 AM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hung out with trinidad james for about an hr yesterday. long story short, i got extra exclusive access to everything out here. anyway blew some loud with him and dude is cool as fuck, nothing like his quasi-ignorant persona.

had a good talk with chuck d too. he dopped some gems in my interview. bobby v, dj drama and talib all represented last night, but thats to be expected since i have paid them to be spokesmen for BingeNow.com.

gonna politic with ghost rae and deck today along with snoop and kendrick. hopefully i can catch up earl sweatshirt and action bronson today as well.

riff raff, schoolboy q, and spaceghost purp are on my list of interviews for saturday.

this shit is a hipster clusterfuck. lol never seen so many raybans and skinnies in one place. austin is a cool city tho great weather, supposed to be 88 today. and the air smells so clean out here.

next year i am gonna sponsor a sxsw venue. i think thats the big move.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote