View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #3287
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good looks bro..something for me to find
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
It's awesome.

There are some bits where the art is not as good as other parts (the artists alternate on almost every though phil jiminez draws alot of it and he's quality), but the overall story is fantastic, the ideas are fascinating, the characters are interesting, there's some genuinely weird and creepy scenes/dialogue...even though i guess it's dated now since there are references and scenes in 2012 (and the technology and social evolution is still far beyond where we are now), i still highly recommend it.

by the time i finished it, it was definitely firm in my top 10 favorite comics series of all time, and just you asking me about makes me want to read it again (it took me like 2.5 months to read it initially)

damn, this thread has been dead for a hot minute.

The last 2 volumes of Scalped were cool, although it seemed like Aaron was rushing towards the conclusion, particularly in Volume 10. I need to marathon through that whole series soon.

What is everyone reading these days? I read Nexus Omnibus Vol. One, and that is boss; weird 80s scifi quasi-superhero series, think intergalactic Punisher guided by his dreams if he was a genius, had a girlfriend and actual friends. Orc Stain and King City are also dope, and I think people should check out. Brandom Graham, the artist/writer of King City also has a mini series 'Multiple Warheads' which is awesome. His art's like this incredibly hybrid of Moebius, Vaughn Bode, and Masamune Shirow

and his covers are usually sick

I'll post up the books I've gotten recently that I need to read when I get home.

KZA, do you post at CBR?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote