View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #10964
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Nobody is gonna beat Miami anytime soon and they're gonna win the championship again. Lebron is on fire right now. I think the Spurs are gonna be in the finals because Oklahoma doesn't have James Harden and not having him is gonna cause Oklahoma to lose if the Spurs play Oklahoma in the western conference finals. Kevin Martin isn't as good as James and Oklahoma's bench isn't as good as the Spurs bench. LOL@Bulls losing to the Kings last night 121-79 hahahahahahahahaha. Derrick Rose might as well sit out this season because even if he does come back, the Bulls aren't going far in the playoffs. Bulls bench sucks too and they should've kept their bench players from last season. LOL@Boston losing to Charlotte a few days ago 100-74 hahahahahahaha. The Knicks have been playing like shit also lately losing to Golden State this week 92-63 hahahahahahahahahaha. They lost to Denver yesterday 117-94. I thought they might get far in the playoffs but now i don't think so. What team is Landry Fields with?

I know i'm late but i wanna say props to Kyrie Irving for winning the three point contest at all star weekend and he was the MVP of second year players against rookies game. LOL@Brandon Knight of Detroit falling when Kyrie crossed him up hahahahahahahaha.
As I've said all year, OKC is a better team without James Harden. Only a fool would look at the results and think otherwise.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote