View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 01:07 AM   #10968
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know Denver has been playing well but i don't think they could beat Miami. I would like to see them play each other. Did you know former NBA player Adrian Dantley is a assistant coach with Denver?
-NBA Hall of Famer Adrian Dantley works as a school crossing guard in Maryland now

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...2360--nba.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote