View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Machine Gun Funk, that picture of Samuel Jackson in your avatar is funny hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I also like Junior Mafia's We Don't Need It song you have in your sig. Junior Mafia's Backstabbers song on their Conspiracy album is my favorite by them. Little Kim raps on that by herself and i like Rene and Angela's Your Smile sample they used. I love Little Kim's Hardcore album pictures. She was sexy and cute then. What a shame, what a shame she's horrible now LOL. If Notorious Big was alive, he'd probably smack her for what she's done to her face LOL. Little Kim was mad at how she was portrayed in Notorious movie and Notorious Big's mom said she needs to stop bitching LOL. I think Naturi Naughton did a good job playing Kim in the movie. Naturi got some nice titties. Remember the scene when she was fucking Jamal and she said Big let me get on top of you? Hahahahahahahahahaha. After they fucked, she said you seeing anybody? He said kinda late to be asking LOL.

Noel411, you're right that Foxy Brown has a better body than Kim. I love her Chyna Doll album cover. She looks so hot and i love her body. I also like Chyna Doll album picture that shows her sitting down and she's half naked. I like her Ill Na Na album pictures also. Charli Baltimore is cute.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote