View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #10
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
i don't know if this is basic science - i didn't pay attention in school, i was too busy teaching class -

but how can 2 negatives = a positive ?

using men and women - wouldn't the man be the parasite ?

he shoots the life germ into her that feeds off of her - but being that he has the >Life< in him, wouldn't he be considered "Positive" and she negative because of the void of unfertilized eggs ?
You'll have to excuse me, I was speaking in terms of mathematics. As for your question, I'm not really sure what you're getting at but you can look at it from the opposite angle as well, the man shoots the sperm (negative) into a woman and only a few if any manage to make it to the eggs. Her system is fighting the life force.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote