View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 03:37 PM   #20
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
He lost me at he had his lawyers look at it-seriously, a lawyer????-it's not that hard to deal with Cilvaringz and he's picks up his phone and is not that hard to find. If you needed a lawyer, you must not be too smart-its not hard to read and wasn't a contract beyond a normal person's comprehension-save the lawyer for the multi's. Thats where I sense exaggeration starting. How could he not be able to find Cilva? Yeah, thats also hard to believe. I don't know but to go to make a verse dissing Cilva-it's not that serious and sounds more like hurt feelings.
May I ask How much did Cilvaringz pay you for that response?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote