View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #30
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
He lost me at he had his lawyers look at it-seriously, a lawyer????-it's not that hard to deal with Cilvaringz and he's picks up his phone and is not that hard to find. If you needed a lawyer, you must not be too smart-its not hard to read and wasn't a contract beyond a normal person's comprehension-save the lawyer for the multi's. Thats where I sense exaggeration starting. How could he not be able to find Cilva? Yeah, thats also hard to believe. I don't know but to go to make a verse dissing Cilva-it's not that serious and sounds more like hurt feelings.
says the girl that's always crying that killa sin got cheated out of money. make up your mind. should you trust somebody's word that you're going to get paid or use lawyers?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote