View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:49 PM   #98
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was pretty obvious that he was going to get fired. I was watching the video last night that diggy posted and I thinking to myself that it was going to happen soon. I didnt think it would be this soon though.

The degree to which he abuses his authority is ridiculous. Not to mention his unprofessional-ism, calling people "faggot ass niggas" to their face on camera and putting it on the internet. LOL ae you a security guard for a business or some faggit they got off the street and gave a badge to? The guy is a doochebag. I hope he gets his ass beat soon on the streets.

Doing your job is one thing. Walking around the building and stopping to harrass people "come here dogg. what you got in your pockets nigga?" and then tasing people when there is no need for it and putting it all over the internet? Yea, good luck keeping your job. retarded ass nigga with a big ass ego. fuck outta here.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote