View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:26 PM   #6
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the cops on 'COPS' look competent? Which ones are you guys watching? They look like agressive, reactionary on imbeciles on alot of ones I've seen, but maybe I'm biased.

I've seen a lot of gross redneck mountain cracker trash on cops and alot of black and hispanic officers; this seems late and silly.

what would really make COPS great is if they showed what the perps were actually convicted of, if their case was thrown out, etc

what if all the energy directed against media by these civil rights groups was put into renovating schools and building libraries, rec centers, parks and shit like that? people living in third world conditions in 2013 america is more of a civil rights issue than a tv show.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote