View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #4202
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when i am gone just spit flows undue ya mind rewind and see how i rhymed my life throuhg verbals making worlds into the marbles ya just had/
been kicking into and dragged into rehab
spit and stab the pad now rocking a durag and spit flows off the top of the dome/
when in rome, i roam the pages open up studied ways and cashed in for wages
been on and off stages cases and kegs never begged my ways into the pages of history/
been damaging beats making mincemeat out of freestyles off them like a pair of swiss rolls
just plot and pay the tolls my bars are the gold that ain't pressed latinum
trying to reach for the top like the the best selling platinum albums/
acting like you got a license to kill you ainít no james bond with que by his side
vibing out riding monoliths spit hierogliphics trying to replicate in triplicate
while Iím trying rip a flow and slit cha wrist and relate to anything Chris Jerchico does/
fuck a cuzo my minds buzzing off flames give it to eím with demon horns
claiming corns children got minds mourned in iron I am rising out the ashes like phoenix/
been rising my hands speaking out of truth been in a booth
proving how I am never losing always abusing the system
come out clean and spit wisdom while standing and multi-tasking/
classic substance be ambalances cuz you ainít ethering me
without cha 3am been back in the tube since 6am clocked in and the alarm went off/
had cha cut off like wrist slit, spit a tooth outta this bitch
watch it wind up and pitch a no hitter like no one messes with the no-han/
bring t-n-t and any emcee can get it like a bad wrestling promo
making them look bad as jojo dancer, get cha team terminated like the flu
and then reinfect cha with the swine flu infested undetected reactive like reactions that ainít even have theyíre closed caption sayings ready to shout/

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 03-22-2013 at 07:35 PM.
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote