View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #20
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1LLAIN View Post
8 Diagrams, I couldn’t stand it ‘cause I know us, and then I know my man [RZA] even more,” he says. “I’m like, ‘Yo, how could you give our fucking people that?’ Now you had people that said, ‘Oh no, I liked it.’ That might be the ‘yes men’ niggas.

Ghost also said that he feels that the Wu needs to return to sampling in order to provide the best possible sound for the fans, something that RZA opposed with the last LP. While he maintains his love for his partner-in-rhyme, he says RZA may need to take a backseat role if it guarantees the album will meet its expectations.

This man speaks the honest TRUTH.

GOD BLESS GHOSTFACE.
I DONT SEE WHY THE WU DOnT FORCE PUNK ASS RZA TO DO SAMPLES AGAiN,

IM SURE ON HIS WORST DAY HIS SAMPLED BEATS WOULD MURDER EVERYoNE

BUT I BELIEVE HE LOST HIS DARK VISION AND IS NOW FULL BLOWN HOLLYWOOD QUEER

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
When Ghost is talking about sampling he's talking about the old school soul and R&B Rza used to sample to make those ill tracks back in the days. Not the live instrumentation shit RZA been on lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
The best albums were executive produced by rza. you can look at ghost's catalog to see this.

i don't want a ghost produced album. keep rza on board. do what you guys did for your first 3 group albums.
YEA RZA IS STILL THE RZA FROM THE FIRST 3 ALBUMS

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 03-22-2013 at 07:05 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote