View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 06:06 AM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You pathetic Internet thug...stfu..no one cares what u got to say or how u feel about nothing..here's a fact...u a wack piece of shit who had to steal a verse from a rapper to even get noticed but because you are such a pussy,u don't even have the heart to put that shit out because u know what will happen to you, u know that in the real world..shit gets real..pretty easy to tlk hard behind a computer isn't it? Fucmi g piece of shit..lol @ talking about being of African descent like I give a fuck, u played a man of African descent too you vile piece of shit..u are probably one of those loser sell out Africans who would sell other Africans if slavery revamped..don't adress me..I don't give a shit what u think and don't respect you...now go fuck yourself and re evaluate your wack life..talking shit on the Internet must make u feel tough huh? Bet u feel accomplished for stealing verses kn the Internet too you scammer you..stupid kid
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote